Wilson County Solid Waste
378 Dump Road
Lebanon, TN 37087
email us at email@example.com
The hours of operation are 7 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday And on Saturdays from 8 to noon. However, the landfill will be closed on Saturdays from October through March.
All loads must be checked into the scale office 30 minutes prior to closing.
All public waste disposal activities must be complete and have exited the facility by 3:00 PM each day due to scheduled maintenance.
All loads entering the landfill must be tarped. Loads that are not tarped will be turned away.
DISPOSE OF YOUR ANALOG TELEVISION, OLD COMPUTERS, ETC. - Did you know that you can dispose of a computer package, TV or microwave, etc. at the Wilson County Landfill?
BEGINNING JAN. 1, 2020, SHINGLES WILL BE $70 A TON AT THE WILSON COUNTY LANDFILL.
Landfill Winter Hours of Operation
Beginning October 1, 2020 the Landfill's winter hours are:
7:00am to 3:00pm Mondays - Fridays
All loads must be checked into the scale house 30 minutes prior to closing.
Hours of Operation for the Convenience Centers:
Friday through Tuesday: 7 am to 5 pm
Wednesday and Thursday: 7:30 am to 5 pm
Upcoming Holiday Closures:
Wilson County Convenience Centers will be closed on Sunday, July 4th, in observance of Independence Day and will re-open on Monday, July 5th.
The Wilson County Landfill will be closed on Monday, July 5th, and will return to its usual business hours on Tuesday, July 6th.
Convenience Centers Locations
- Watertown - Commerce Road - 237-3185
- Lebanon - 923 East Baddour Parkway - 449-0027
- Bairds Mill - Hwy 231 South - 449-0067
- Suggs Creek - 3519 Stewarts Ferry - 449-4359
- Statesville - 9290 Statesville Rd. - 464-4711
- Martha - 1530 Powell Grove Rd. - 449-6038
- Norene - 10684 Cainsville Rd. - 286-2574
Rules and Regulations for Convenience Centers
- Wilson County Residents Only!
- No commercial waste.
- No trailers over 8 ' or box trucks allowed.
- No hazardous material allowed (paint, oil, fuel tanks, propane tanks etc.)
- No brush, limbs, grass, shrubs, or wire accepted.
- No construction or remodeling waste allowed (drywall, lumber, brick, blocks, rocks, dirt or roofing shingles)
- No large loads: Limit of 10 bags of kitchen waste OR 3 cubic yards of bulky waste
- Scavenging is not allowed.
- Convenience Centers and landfill can only accept one 8x10 piece of carpet.
- Plastic recycling is for milk jugs and soda bottles (#1 and #2). They must be loose and removed from trash bags. We do NOT recycle all plastic.
If you are instructed to carry your load to the Landfill, the hours of operation are 7 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday and Saturday, 8 am to Noon (April - September) with a tipping fee of $9.00 per cubic yard. Shingles have a $70 a ton tipping fee.
You are encouraged to recycle in all convenience centers: cardboard, aluminum, tin, metal, refrigerators/freezers, batteries, plastic milk jugs and soda bottles and carpet padding. Jugs and bottles must be loose and removed from trash bags.
Wilson County Landfill recycles E-Waste, (computers, printers, televisions, microwaves, etc.) and metal.
For additional E-Waste recycling:
- Green Earth Computer Recycling Services - 615-262-9279
- Advanced Computer Recycling - 615-259-2872
- Recycle Used Motor Oil: Please call 1-800-287-9013 or www.tdec.net/swm/oil
- Proper Disposal of Tires, Oil: www.state.tn.us/environment