Wilson County Solid Waste
378 Dump Road
Lebanon, TN 37087
The hours of operation are 7 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday And on Saturdays from 8 to noon. However, the landfill will be closed on Saturdays from October through March. Also, the landfill will be closed on December 31st and January 1st. All public waste disposal activities must be complete and have exited the facility by 3:00 PM each day due to scheduled maintenance.
The Wilson County Landfill and all Convenience Centers will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 22nd and 23rd in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
DISPOSE OF YOUR ANALOG TELEVISION, OLD COMPUTERS, ETC. - Did you know that you can dispose of a computer package, TV or microwave, etc. at the Wilson County Landfill?
Hours of Operation for the Convenience Centers:
Friday - Tuesday: 7am to 5 pm -
Wednesday and Thursday: 7:30 am to 5 pm
All Convenience Centers will be closed Thrusday, November 22nd and Friday, November 23rd for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Convenience Centers Locations
- Watertown - Commerce Road - 237-3185
- Lebanon - 921 Baddour Parkway - 449-0027
- Bairds Mill - Hwy 231 South - 449-0067
- Suggs Creek - 3519 Stewarts Ferry - 449-4359
- Statesville - 9290 Statesville Rd. - 464-4711
- Martha - 1530 Powell Grove Rd. - 449-6038
- Norene - 10684 Cainsville Rd. - 286-2574
Rules and Regulations for Convenience Centers
- Wilson County Residents Only!
- No commercial waste.
- No trailers over 8 ' or box trucks allowed.
- No hazardous material allowed (paint, oil, fuel tanks, propane tanks etc.)
- No brush, limbs, grass, shrubs, or wire accepted.
- No construction or remodeling waste allowed (drywall, lumber, brick, blocks, rocks, dirt or roofing shingles)
- No large loads: Limit of 10 bags of kitchen waste OR 3 cubic yards of bulky waste
- Scavenging is not allowed.
- Convenience Centers and landfill can only accept one 8x10 piece of carpet.
- Plastic recycling is for milk jugs and soda bottles (#1 and #2) We do NOT recycle all plastic.
If you are instructed to carry your load to the Landfill, the hours of operation are 7 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday with a tipping fee of $9.00 per cubic yard. Shingles have a $36 a ton tipping fee.
You are encouraged to recycle in all convenience centers: cardboard, aluminum, tin, newspaper, magazines, metal, refrigerators/freezers, batteries, plastic milk jugs and soda bottles and carpet padding.
Wilson County Landfill recycles E-Waste, (computers, printers, televisions, microwaves, etc.) paint and metal. No commercial paint accepted. 10 can limit for residents only!
The Wilson County Newsletter features focus articles on recycling. Read “Ready to Recycle ” for detailed information on what and where to recycle household items, hazardous waste, and even where to recycle or donate vehicles.
For additional E-Waste recycling:
- Green Earth Computer Recycling Services - 615-262-9279
- Advanced Computer Recycling - 615-259-2872
- Recycle Used Motor Oil: Please call 1-800-287-9013 or www.tdec.net/swm/oil
- Proper Disposal of Tires, Paint and Oil: www.state.tn.us/environment
No commercial paint accepted. 10 can limit for residents only!